Tuesday, December 14, 2010

13 dec 2010


Today was a rainy day. After waiting for more than half an hour, we finally got onto a taxi and it took us another 50 minutes to reach school (which is about 20 minutes by walking) because of nam thuam - flood.

The water level raised above ankle. Despite the raising water, there were still students walking to school with flip flop, motorcyclists traveling (with almost quarter of the wheel hidden in the grayish water, which can be quite dangerous, isn't it? ) on the street.

I visited pastor’s family’s school – Bangkok Grace International School. There are slogans “Grow in Gods wisdom and knowledge” all around the school and more than 50% of Korean students there. Although the campus is not huge, it is well facilitated with music room, sport field, library, computer room and a church sanctuary.  In addition, all the Thai teachers are very friendly and gentle. I wonder, will they be bullied by the students?

In the evening, Grace, one of the Thai teacher in BGIS came for piano lesson. I would not call myself a piano teacher but like niang told me, I just shared whatever I have with her. Pray that we both can serve God with piano together.

No comments:

Post a Comment