Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bangkok day 1

8 Dec 2010

I am going to start a 28- days-long trip in Bangkok.

My journey today was a grace!
My parents BOTH helped me to catch a bus this morning, and I was not so worried for being late because my mum and my best friend Sifang is willing to give me a ride if I need to. After that, my Dage was so nice to drive me to Changi and my dear Shimiru Vanessa was there to send me off... I am so blessed.

As I was queuing for checking in, I met a friend who is taking the same plane as me! God provided me a companion so that I was not along throughout the journey. Praise the Lord!

The flight was a smooth one. Yet, I felt so sorry that Rev Wong and niang had waited me for almost one hour because of the long queue at immigration counter. They took me home by train and taxi, cooked a warm dinner for me. I am so blessed.

Today I pray that God will delight in our work of loving and serving the Thai. Like what niang had just shared to me, although we may seem have not enough, but we can just give whatever we possess. May God multiply.

"Unless the LORD builds the house,
   the builders labor in vain.
Unless the LORD watches over the city,
   the guards stand watch in vain.  " Ps 127:1

No comments:

Post a Comment